This is the entry to “CEE’S COMPOSE YOURSELF CHALLENGE: WEEK #3 Always Take More than One Photo”.
Whenever I found anything I like, I always try to take more than one photos. There are some reasons for this:
- In case one raw file get deleted by accidence;
- In case one photo is off – focus / blurring, especially taking photos on something in motions;
- In case one photo has over – exposure or under – exposure;
- In case one photo doesn’t capture the best story;
- In case one photo has too much noise.
Here are two groups of photos I took lately.
It was very windy day when I was taking those red leaves, the bright red leaves were dancing with the wind. It was hard to have them stay still for a moment, so I captured a series of photos at the same location in hope to find couple of well – focused ones as above.
On a sunny autumn day I ran into two ladies who were jogging on a road besides Normandale Lake. I quietly followed them for a while in order to take photos of their happy moments. They were walking faster than I was, as a result, they were in motion relative to me. Then I snapped several photos while I was walking behind them without letting them notice my existence. By the end I did get some ok ones to share.
Thanks for visiting!